As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
We all know my first love, right? Cookies. I love everything about cookies except that when I went gluten free I had to rediscover making them all over again. Now there is a little help for those of us that have either gluten intolerance or celiacs, The Essential Gluten-Free Cookie Guide makes it possible for everyone to enjoy their favorite cookies.
It includes recipes for all of the favorites: Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more than 50 other gluten-free recipes for drop, rolled, and bar cookies. The Kindle version has full color photos for almost every recipe!
To celebrate the release of her cookbook, Brianna of Flippin’ Delicious has teamed up with Je suis alimentageuse, Just Me GlutenFree, Mommy Hates Cooking, Money Saving Queen, Skinny GF Chef, Fearless Dining, Vegetarian Mama, Frugal Farm Wife, and Clarks Condensed to give away the essential gluten free baking kit.
The winner receives:
- 2 signed copies of The Essential Gluten Free Cookie Guide (one for you and one for a friend)
- 2 silicone baking mats (the cookie baker’s best friend)
- 1 cookie scoop for easily making perfectly portioned cookies
- 1 set of six round cookie cutters, reversible so you can pick between a smooth or a scalloped edge
- 1 16 Inch piping bag with eight tips and four couplers
- 2 bright colored spatulas
- 1 package of fun paper straws to sip your milk of choice while enjoying your freshly baked
gluten free cookies
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of U.S. and Canada (void Quebec) who are 18 years or older. The Winner will be selected and notified via email within 24 hours of the contest ending and will have 48 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be selected.