As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Get ready for the holidays with a delicious and fun Gluten-Free Christmas Tree Cookie Cake!
Are you ready for the holiday season? I guess it really doesn’t matter at this point because guess what?
It’s coming! That’s right and that means so many treats that we will all be in the gym come January, right?
What is Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough?
I have been really wanting to make a cookie cake lately, and since I do love Immaculate Baking Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, I decided that would be the perfect fit for this cake.
How do you make a Gluten-Free Christmas Tree Cookie Cake?
Press it in the pan, then bake it!
I used a Christmas Tree Shaped Cake Pan, then I used the dough and put it in the pan, pressing it together so that it fit nicely about 1/4 inch thick.
I ended up using about 15 of the dough balls from Immaculate Baking, so you will need 2 packages.
I simply cooked the rest of the dough to make extra cookies.
Once the dough is in the pan, now all you need to do is bake it for about 12 minutes and you will have a beautiful Christmas Tree Cookie Cake, plus it’s gluten-free too!
I had to make myself stop eating this, cookies are certainly my weakness.
I just love Immaculate Baking because they use wholesome ingredients and many are certified gluten-free and organic too.
That means I trust that they are a great choice for my family.
As soon as my daughter sees the cookies in the fridge she gets so excited and can’t wait to start baking. These are such a great option too as they are easy to make in a pinch.
I like to make them while the kids are school and have them out on the table waiting on them when they get home.
I love that even their gluten-free cookies they are soft days after you bake them.
I’ll admit sometimes I wait until the kids go to bed and enjoy some milk and cookies myself…I did say they are my weakness.
Gluten Free Christmas Tree Cookie Cake
- 2 Packages Immaculate Baking Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Green & Red Icing
- Preheat the oven to 325*.
- Using a Christmas Tree Shaped Cake Pan, spray it with non-stick baking spray.
- Press the dough into the pan to create the tree shape.
- This will likely take about 15 of the individual dough balls.
- Make sure it's all pressed together, then bake for 12 minutes at 325*.
- The dough will need to be lightly browned, remove from the oven, let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cookie from the pan by flipping it to the opposite side onto a cooling rack.
- Let this cool completely, even chilling in fridge if necessary before icing.
- When cooled use the icing and sprinkles to your preference to create the decorated tree.