Make these Easy Cheeseburger Pockets for a family-friendly comfort meal!
Back in my very first days of blogging I made these Cheeseburger Pockets for my son. That was when he would eat just about anything I made, those were the days! I finally got around to making them again and this time getting pictures.
So, I thought it was time to re-share them plus let my daughter enjoy these.
My son still has his moments sometimes he likes them and sometimes he doesn’t. I border on if he is really super picky or if he has texture issues.
How do you make Cheeseburger Pockets?
I guess it could be a little of both. He really does not like ground meat at all, which makes it hard for him to eat it and we eat ground meats a lot. My daughter though enjoyed them, so that was a win.
I also decided to add something extra to these this time.
I chopped up about a cup of spinach in the food processor to make it super thin, then I mixed it with the ground meat to add a little veggie into the mix.
I also used the Grands Biscuits which made for HUGE Cheeseburger Pockets.
I have to say, I actually loved them like that.
I split them in half for the kids but it ended up making 8 kid size servings.
Ready to eat up? These are kid friendly, plus you’ll enjoy them too!
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 8 Count
- 1 lb Ground Beef Cooked & Drained
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach Chop it finely in Food Processor
- 4 Slices of American Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Grease a baking sheet, then place 4 of the biscuits on the sheet. Flatten the biscuits with your hand or a roller to make them a bit wider.
- Mix together the drained ground beef and the chopped spinach.
- Top each biscuit with the ground beef mixture and then a slice of cheese.
- Then, place another biscuits on top of each cheese covered biscuit, pulling it to fit and sealing it with the ends of a fork.
- Bake these for 10 minutes on 400* or until golden brown.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
heather johnson says
Thanks so much – just tried this and LOVED it!
Kristy Still says
Yay!! So glad to hear that!!
Alice Blaser says
Recipes look yummy!