Make a tasty burger that is topped with your favorite bruschetta with these Easy Bruschetta Burgers.
We originally had Bruschetta Burgers several years ago, but it was time to have them again and share them. They are just so tasty and a great way to make a burger a little fancier if that’s a thing.
We like to actually make our burgers in the air fryer instead of the grill. I’ve been using the Ninja Foodi to make mine and they turn out just as good without all the work. It’s up to you though on how you prefer to make the hamburgers.
Tips for making Bruschetta Burgers:
The bruschetta can be made in advance, so if you want to make dinner in a hurry in the evening, just make the bruschetta when you have time and put it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
In the last few minutes of cooking time, add a slice of fresh mozzarella to each burger.
Then, once the burgers are ready to serve, add the bruschetta on top.
Which tomatoes should you use for bruschetta?
Any tomatoes can be used to make bruschetta, I prefer Roma Tomatoes; however, it’s up to you. If you have fresh tomatoes in the garden, those are a great choice.
The key is to pair them with herbs like basil and parsley, even better if those come from your garden too.
How long do you cook the hamburgers?
When I make these in the Ninja Foodi, they only take about 10-15 minutes.
The best way to measure is with a quick read thermometer, they need to have an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees. It’s also best to be sure to cook to your desired doneness too.
Can you make Bruschetta burgers gluten-free?
If you prefer to make bruschetta burgers gluten-free, simply use a gluten-free hamburger bun. It’s an easy switch for a delicious burger.
Now, are you ready for dinner? I highly suggest these bruschetta burgers, pair them with your favorite side and enjoy!
- 4 Roma Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 6 Hamburger Patties
- 6 Slices Fresh Mozzarella
- 6 Hamburger Buns or Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the sliced tomatoes, garlic, parsley, basil, olive oil, and garlic salt. Mix this up well to create the bruschetta. Set this aside.
- Cook the hamburger patties either on the grill, Ninja Foodi, or Air Fryer.
- Once the hamburgers reach 165 degrees they are done or until your desired doneness.
- In the final 3-5 minutes of the cooking time, add a slice of fresh mozzarella to each hamburger patty.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking