Take your pretzels to a new level with these Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels, make these in your Ninja Foodi!
One of my FAVORITE snacks is Seasoned Pretzels, they are perfect for any party. Actually, we make them for almost every party. The only downside is that you use a lot of oil to make them…that is until I tried these Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels!
These can be ready to serve in just about 8 minutes or less! This is not a recipe that you want to just leave sitting in the air fryer, you will want to stay near it and do a little bit of starting and stopping to spray the pretzels with olive oil spray. That’s going to be a must!
These can also be made in the oven too, check out this recipe for the Oven Baked Seasoned Pretzels.
How do you make Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels?
Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels are easy to make using Pretzels, Ranch Seasoning, Garlic Powder, and Olive Oil Spray.
The key here is going to be coating the pretzels with a nice coat of olive oil spray several times throughout the process. It will be just enough to allow the pretzels to have enough oil for the seasoning to adhere to it.
The good thing is that when I make these the traditional way, I use nearly a cup of oil, with these it’s just a few sprays!
Olive Oil Spray is the best choice for this recipe, it’s not advised to use a PAM spray with an air fryer simply because it can ruin the pan. You also want to be sure you have a high smoke point and olive oil spray works for that.
There is going to be stop and go in this recipe, you will want to cook them for a few minutes and then stir and spray and repeat the process until they are nice and crispy. The whole process though just takes about 8 minutes.
How do you make seasoned pretzels gluten-free?
These are easy to make gluten-free by simply using gluten-free pretzels. We use Snyder’s Gluten-Free Pretzels for this recipe.
Of course, be sure your seasoning is also gluten-free. I’ve found if I stick to the name brand seasonings they are gluten-free.
If you enjoy these Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels, you’ll also love this Air Fried Blooming Onion.
Can you use aluminum foil in the air fryer?
Yes, you can use aluminum foil in the air fryer. Be sure that if you do to make sure the sides are rolled up so that air is still able to circulate. This also makes it easy to clean too.
I use my Ninja Foodi to make this recipe; however, it works well with any air fryer. Just remember that all air fryers heat differently, so be sure to keep a close eye on the pretzels while cooking in case your air fryer heats quicker.
Find more great products that I use in my store on Amazon!
Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels
- 8 oz Gluten-Free Pretzels or Regular Pretzels Sticks or Mini Pretzels
- 1 Packet of Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil Spray
- Line the Air Fryer with aluminum foil and spray the air fryer basket.
- Place the pretzels in the basket, top with ranch seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spray a few coats of olive oil spray and mix up the pretzels so that they are fully coated.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pretzels or open the lid, spray with olive oil spray and mix up.
- Cook again for an additional 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pretzels or open the lid, spray with olive oil spray and mix up again.
- Finish cooking for 2 more minutes or until the pretzels are crispy.