These Seasoned Pretzels have been a family favorite for years around our home. I know they will be at yours too!
I am going to show you exactly how to make seasoned pretzels in mere minutes.
Seasoned Pretzels combine a variety of flavors including Zesty Ranch to give the flavors a whole new taste.
These are a must have for any game day snack or really any party snack.
These pretzels will be the biggest hit at any party! Sometimes I have to mention they are seasoned, but once you eat one you will be coming back for more, I promise!
Now, you need to tell them they are seasoned or guests will wonder why you are serving plain pretzels.
They are so delicious though, I can never stop after one.
The mixture of flavors plus the baking of the pretzels brings all those delicious flavors to life.
We almost always give them as gifts during the holiday season.
A good tip is to season the holiday pretzels, it gives a little festive twist to this recipe.
Then, I usually package them in mason jars and hand out to friends and family.
They are always a hit! My grandma begs me for them all year long, I ended up giving her the recipe and then she does her own twist on them too.
How to Make Gluten Free Seasoned Pretzels
These can be made gluten-free too just by using gluten-free pretzels, of course you will have to buy more bags to equal a regular bag of pretzels, but you still get that same taste!
I’ve got these on the menu for all the holiday parties but also throughout the year when we have birthday parties too. They are a favorite with all of our friends and family.
I think it’s a great salty and savory taste to add to the mix of all those sweets during the holidays.
Enjoy these pretzels and remember, once you eat one you will not be able to stop!
Now are you ready for some? It’s time to make some for your upcoming New Year’s Eve or Football Parties!
Trust me…make extra!
Be sure to check out even more snack recipes.
I bet you’ll also enjoy these Cajun French Fries too!
Make these Seasoned Pretzels in mere minutes!
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1 Dry Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 1 lb Bag of Pretzels or Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large Ziploc bag pour the oil, spices, and ranch packet. Next, pour in the pretzels and mix it all together. I typically mix it well then let it sit for a few minutes and mix again.
- The goal is to have all the pretzels completely coated.
- Then, using a cookie sheet with edges pour the pretzels onto the cookie sheet.
- I use 2 cookie sheets so that the pretzels are not layered on top of each other.
- Bake these in the oven for 5-10 minutes until warm and crispy.