Make the best Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas using Thomas’ English Muffins!
This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
A few week’s ago I shared with you our Smoked Brisket Sandwiches with Coleslaw that we served on Thomas’ English Muffins.
This week it’s all about a super easy recipe that is perfect for the kids during the summer!
It’s no secret around here that I love my air fryer, maybe a little too much. I also love that during the summer when I don’t want to heat up the house with the oven, I can make meals right in the air fryer without any heat getting out into the house.
One thing that I’m on a mission to improve on this summer is teaching my son to cook more. My daughter loves baking and cooking, so she follows along with me a lot; however, my son has just been spoiled by us doing it all.
I want him to know how to cook and do it well so that when he gets older, he’s ready and willing to either help out or cook for himself.
So, on the summer bucket list, it’s teaching him to cook. I figure we can start super easy with these Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas. The kids LOVE them, as do the adults, plus they are a great recipe to teach the kids to cook with.
We decided to do Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas since it is summer time, so if you can’t go to Hawaii, we might as well bring those flavors here, right?
This is a go-to when we have kids over for the day either for a swim day or play date. They are super kid-friendly and I am sure we can all agree that when you make something without hearing complaining…it’s a win!
Which Thomas’ English Muffin should you use for Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas?
We decided to use the Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins that you can buy at Walmart for these air fryer pizzas. Are you ready for this?
They have 100 calories and 8 grams of fiber…100 calories! Can you say give me one every single day?
YES! I sure could.
That makes these Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas a great better for you option too.
What do you need for Air Fryer Pizzas?
- Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
- Pizza Sauce
- Crushed Pineapple
- Canadian Bacon
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Air Fryer
Tips for making Air Fryer Pizzas:
One thing I prefer to do when making these is to line the air fryer with foil. If you do this, simply be sure that it’s rolled up on the sides so that air can still circulate.
The main thing is it keeps the air fryer nice and clean and it also keeps any toppings from blowing off the muffins too.
We can usually do about three Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas at a time, which works out nicely.
That will use one and a half English muffins since you will be using half of the muffin to make the pizzas.
These cook at 355 degrees for just 5 minutes! That’s right, it only takes 5 minutes and they are ready to eat. I do suggest checking them after 2-3 minutes since all air fryers do heat a bit differently.
You Could Win a trip by sharing your Thomas’ English Muffin summer recipe!
- Upload a picture of your recipe creation using Thomas’ English Muffins – Click Here
- Be entered to win an all-expense paid trip for two to a foodie destination: New Orleans, San Francisco, or Savannah
Now, are you ready to get the kids in the kitchen and whip up these Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas? It’s time!
Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas
- 1 Package Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Crushed Pineapple
- 1-2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Carefully use your finger to separate the English muffins.
- Place a sheet of foil inside the air fryer, making sure that air is still able to circulate. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the halves of the English muffins to the air fryer, as many as can fit neatly.
- Top each half with sauce, Canadian bacon, and crushed pineapple.
- Evenly top with shredded cheese.
- Air fry at 355 degrees for 5 minutes. It’s important to check them after about 3 minutes to be sure all toppings are still on and they are cooking nicely. The time may vary depending on how your air fryer heats.
- Remove and serve.