These Easy Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos are the perfect air fryer beef recipe!
If you are like me, sometimes you need a quick dinner…super quick! That has been our life lately; however, summer is here and I’m ready for the slow down.
We are in the process of getting our personal pool open, which is just a little above ground pool and we also go to a pool nearby during the summer. That’s my only plan…the pool.
I hope my kids enjoy swimming because outside of that and the library, I have no other plans. I am actually looking forward to it; however, I am sure after a week or so I’m going to start hearing “I’m bored.” It’s inevitable…
In the meantime though, I LOVE my air fryer and I especially love quick air fryer recipes too. These can be a go-to air fryer lunch recipe or air fryer dinner recipe too.
They are also simple to make gluten-free, which is a must for us so that’s always nice!
Can you use foil in the air fryer?
First, for this recipe, I didn’t use foil but you certainly can. It is actually so much easier to clean up when you use foil. If you do make sure the sides are rolled up a bit so that air can continue to circulate.
Should you use corn or flour tortillas for Air Fryer Taquitos?
We prefer to use white corn tortillas; however, you can use either. If you are using corn tortillas, I suggest warming them up for a few seconds before rolling them because it makes them more pliable.
Tips for making taquitos:
The one thing I like to do is use batch cooked ground beef for these. What does this mean? It means ground beef I have cooked and prepared in advance and have either had it in the freezer or fridge to use.
Another great way to make this easy is to use this Slow Cooker Taco Meat.
Now it’s time to make Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos!
Grab more Air Fryer Beef Recipes!
Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Package Gluten-Free or Regular Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can of Refried Beans
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 20 White Corn Tortillas
- Begin by preparing the ground beef if it isn't already.
- Brown the meat on medium-high heat and add in the taco seasoning per the instructions on the package.
- Once you are done with the meat, heat up the corn tortillas for about 30 seconds.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or add a sheet of foil and spray.
- Add ground beef, beans, and a bit of cheese to each tortilla.
- Wrap them tightly and place seem side down in the air fryer.
- Add a quick spray of cooking oil spray, such as olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Repeat for any additional tortillas.