As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored and compensated post from NickMom via my relationship with Quality Blue Community. All thoughts and opinions are my own. #ad #PopsicleRules
This week I am teaming up with #PopsicleRules to share my 18 Rules for Being a Kid!
Let’s face it most of us as kids at one point or another wished we were grown ups because in our minds they had it easy, right? I remember thinking that grown ups only had to go to work all day they didn’t have to do anything difficult like homework. Then, I became a grown up and I was horribly mistaken! Being a grown up is tough business, being a grown up with kids is even more tough business as suddenly you are responsible for little people!
The thing is though deep down we all hope that our kids enjoy their childhood and do not take it for granted, because now that we are grown ups we know that childhood is fleeting. In just a few short years, it’s gone. Life hits you, suddenly you are responsible for yourself along with others too!
With that, I’ve come up with 18 Fun Rules for Being a Kid that I hope both of my kids do throughout their childhood!
18 Rules for Being a Kid
1. Splash in the Puddles.
2. Color Outside the Lines.
3. Eat a Booger…at least once. Admit it…you have.
4. Giggle and Laugh at Toots…one day you’ll be trying to hide it.
5. Try to catch the bubbles then eat them until you realize it’s soap.
6. Roll around in the mud.
7. Wish on Stars.
8. Chase Lightening Bugs and catch a few.
9. Let your imagination take you on wild and crazy adventures.
10. Wear clothes that don’t match and two different pairs of shoes. Of course, if you are my son you may put on a couple extra pair of undies too just because you want to.
11. Play in the dirt as much as possible.
12. Build a snowman and be proud of it.
13. Cry because you are cute doing it.
14. Wear masks around the grocery store and see who notices.
15. Pitch a tent in the living room.
16. Be any kind of superhero you want to be.
17. Dream that you can be anything you want to be.
18. Enjoy every ounce of your childhood, because soon you’ll be watching your kids enjoy theirs.
Share with us! What are your rules for being a kid? Be sure to share your RULES on Social Media with the hastag #PopsicleRules to win great prizes!
Enjoy those moments this weekend with the kids!