Photo: Vanilla Caramel Latte
At church I work in the coffee bar and have for several years now, one of the most popular drinks that we serve each week is a White Chocolate Mocha. In many ways I think it is more popular than a traditional mocha. Did you know it is just as easy to make?
With a simple switch of chocolate syrup for white chocolate, you can be sipping on a delicious mocha in mere minutes!
White Chocolate Mocha
- Espresso or Brewed Coffee
- Steamed Milk
- White Chocolate Syrup
- Coffee Mug
- Using your espresso machine, prepare the espresso as instructed in the manual and then steam the milk until you reach 140*.
- In your mug fill it to about 1/4-1/2 inch with white chocolate syrup.
- Next, pour in the espresso and then top it with the steamed milk. Stir it well to mix it up, then top with some whipped cream, maybe even top with a little caramel too!
- If you do not have an espresso machine, simply use about 1/4 cup brewed coffee along with warm milk in place of the espresso and steamed milk.
- Note: If it is not sweet enough, add more syrup until it reaches your desired sweetness.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.