Tis’ the season for all things cranberry. When I think ‘Cranberry’ I always seem to pair it with White Chocolate. I’m not sure why but I love the taste of both of them together. That was the inspiration for these pancakes that can easily be served for a Christmas breakfast.
White Chocolate Cranberry Pancakes
- 2 Cups Self Rising Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- In a large mixer, pour in the dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients until the batter forms. Fold in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Now, spray the griddle or skillet with baking spray and put on medium heat. Then, add about a tablespoon full of batter or the amount you would like to make your desired size.
- Let it cook on one side until the batter begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until done. This typically just takes 2-3 minutes.
- These make approximately 10-12 pancakes.
Enjoy this delicious breakfast with some warm maple syrup.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.