Tis’ the season for all things cranberry. When I think ‘Cranberry’ I always seem to pair it with White Chocolate. I’m not sure why but I love the taste of both of them together. That was the inspiration for these pancakes that can easily be served for a Christmas breakfast.
White Chocolate Cranberry Pancakes
- 2 Cups Self Rising Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- In a large mixer, pour in the dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients until the batter forms. Fold in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Now, spray the griddle or skillet with baking spray and put on medium heat. Then, add about a tablespoon full of batter or the amount you would like to make your desired size.
- Let it cook on one side until the batter begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until done. This typically just takes 2-3 minutes.
- These make approximately 10-12 pancakes.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Enjoy this delicious breakfast with some warm maple syrup.
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Leave A Reply!