As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
My family is a big fan of pizza nights particularly homemade pizza nights. I usually do a pizza night every few weeks on a Friday or Saturday night.
I use a homemade gluten free pizza dough; however, you can use any type of crust or dough that you prefer. Sometimes, I know it’s easier to just use a pre-made crust, but most likely you have all the ingredients you need to make one from scratch without spending money on the pre-made crust!
Our last pizza night we decided the more meat the better so we topped it with our favorites meats and had a Three Meat Pizza. Of course, you can add more or less meat depending on your taste as well as veggies!
Happy Pizza Night!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough or Crust, or Gluten Free Pizza Dough/Crust
- 1 Cup Cooked Crumbled Bacon
- 1 Cup Cooked Crumbled Sausage
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Prepare the pizza crust or dough as instructed based on the recipe you are using. This could also mean altering the temperature of the oven.
- Next, roll out your crust or dough and then top with the pizza sauce and meat toppings. Lastly, pile on the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly and crust is golden brown.