Every now and then I actually have time to read a magazine.
Surprising, isn’t it?
I won’t lie, most recipes I see in magazines look so complicated that if I do decide to make one it’s completely different than the original recipe. This one though looked simple and delicious.
It just happened that I had a stash of berries in my freezer, so I thought this would be the perfect afternoon treat for my family!
I also used a gluten free pizza crust for this recipe as well, which worked out perfectly! Not to mention adding freshly picked blackberries from our backyard was a great bonus!
I really never thought to add berries to a pizza crust and eat it like this but honestly it was delicious. It would be great paired along side my fruit dip too!
It’s always a win though when my son kept coming back asking for more!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Pizza Dough or Gluten Free Dough
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mix of Blackberries Blueberries, and Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Next, roll out the dough to form a pizza crust.
- Mix the butter and olive oil, then drizzle over the prepared dough.
- Top the dough with the berries and sugar evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the berries are plump and the crust is browned and done.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.