As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make delicious homemade ice cream with this Snickers Homemade Ice Cream!
Now, during the summer months, I dream about homemade ice cream. Lots of homemade ice cream. I recently had a hankering for a good candy-filled ice cream that involved Snickers.
It was a good hankering because this was delicious.
So delicious in fact that my kids nearly ate it before I had even taken the pictures. Of course, it’s a good thing I had a whole gallon of it!
This recipe is so simple, I adapted my Aunt Peggy’s Butterfinger Homemade Ice Cream Recipe to make this version.
I’m making this post short and simple because it’s time for ice cream!
Grab more Homemade Ice Cream Recipes with these 10 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes!
Happy Ice Cream Eating!
- 4 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Water
- 4 Snickers Candy Bars or Favorite Candy Bar
- 2-3 Quarts Fat Free or Regular Half and Half
- Bring sugar and water to a rolling boil; continue cooking for about 1 minute.
- Let mixture cool.
- Chop candy bars in a food processor or blender to your desired consistency.
- Pour Snickers into sugar mixture and let soak until you are ready to make ice cream.
- Mix Snickers mixture with 2 quarts of half and half and pour into 4 quart ice cream maker.
- Lastly, add additional half and half or 2 % milk as needed to reach the “fill” line on your ice cream maker.
- Continue making ice cream as instructed on the ice cream maker instructions.