This past week, I needed something quick and easy to make for dinner. I also wanted to make something that was toddler friendly. I ended up making meatball sliders. I used my Slow Cooker Chicken Meatballs then added all the fixings. I did substitute the ground chicken for ground beef.
Another alternative way to make these sliders is using Toni’s Tangy Meatballs, then top with the fixings! That would give you a nice sweet tasting slider.
Let’s get on to this easy dinner. These can also make good lunch items too!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Slow Cooker Meatball Sliders
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce
- 1 Package Sister Schubert's Dinner Rolls
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Remaining Pasta Sauce
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the meatballs in order together, do not add the sauce, then form balls. I use an ice cream scoop to form the meatballs as it's about the size you will want them to be.
- Next spray your slow cooker with a good coat of non stick spray and place the meatballs in the slow cooker.
- Pour the cup of pasta sauce over them and let them cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When time for dinner, heat up the rolls according to the package.
- These rolls are similar to having a muffin top, when they are cooked, cut the muffin top off. Then, place one meatball on the bottom portion of the roll top with a spoonful of marinara and cheese. Place the muffin top back on the sandwich and serve!
- These make the perfect dinner on busy nights!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Made this today and they were so delicious. Very easy to make. 10 minutes to prep the meatballs and toss in the crock pot. I didn’t have time to cook on low this time. So, I cooked on high for 2 1/2 hours. Also used plain bread crumbs. Its just my husband and I so I made enough for 2 meals for us. Paired it with chips. Very easy and your not heating the oven or the house up making this. Thank you for the recipe. Making it again soon!