Last month, I shared my recipe for Italian Chicken Pretzel Sliders using Sister Schubert’s rolls. This month, I wanted to share with you a recipe using their newest mini baguettes. These baguettes are perfect for sandwiches of all kind and this chipotle style sandwich can even been used with cold cut deli meats as well. These would also make perfect size meatball subs to serve at holiday parties.
I also enjoyed eating these with soup. I have been making several slow cooker soups lately and these have added the perfect side as opposed to crackers.
When I made these I decided to use some of the leftover Italian Style Chicken but give it a chipotle twist.
Sister Schubert's Chipotle Sub
- 1 Cup Italian Style Breaded Chicken Sliced
- 1 Green Pepper Thinly sliced or you can dice it
- 1 Red Pepper Thinly sliced or you can dice it
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 Wedge Laughing Cow Queso and Chipotle Cheese
- Kraft Chipotle Sandwich Spread
- 1 Bag Sister Schubert's Mini Baguettes
- Prepare the baguettes as instructed on the package. While they are still warm cut them in half and add a small amount of cheese to the baguettes. Next, build your sandwich with chicken, peppers, and onion. Then, add a nice helping of the chipotle spread. Serve this with your favorite chips and salsa and dinner is served!
Disclosure: I was one of eight bloggers selected by Sister Schubert’s Homemade Rolls to review their products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program as well as my writing about my experience. I have also been provided products for review. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.