This Simple Beef Stir Fry is a great dinner option!
I may have found a new favorite way to do stir fry! What? Stew Meat!
That’s right stew meat or basically cubed beef. I decided to mix up our typical steak stir fry with stew meat. I happened to have some left from a meat pack that I purchased, but I was not really feeling stew that night.
Can you use Stew Meat for Stir Fry?
It was SO delicious. It was tender and full of flavor, perfection. I think I may have actually liked it more than I do steak. Considering that I really love steak, that says a lot. Plus, it helped me branch out a little from always using stew meat only for stew!
Doesn’t this look delicious? Beef Stew Meat in Stir Fry is a must have!
What types of meats do you love in stir fry?
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Simple Beef Stir Fry
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Dash of Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Package Stir Fry Veggies Fresh or Frozen
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- Begin by whisking together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, ginger, and pepper.
- Next, warm up the oil in a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat, then add in the beef and brown.
- Once the beef is nearly done, add in the veggies and let them cook until heated through.
- Pour sauce over the mixture and let it simmer for about 5 minutes or until well absorbed into the meat and veggie mixture.
- Serve topped over cooked rice.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Looks delicious. I personally love chicken meat for stir-fry.
Stew Meat is my favorite one!Even I am searching for this kind of recipe but I have never found the making so easy. But here I found everything that I was looking for!
Keep up the great work!
Simple, fast, delicious! Thank you.
Looks delicious. I was looking for a stew meat recipe for stir-fry! Trying for dinner tomorrow night!
I was looking for a stew meat recipe for stir-fry! Trying for dinner tomorrow night!
Should I coat beef with flour before browning ?
Mommy Hates Cooking says
I don’t use flour on this recipe, so that is up to you.