This Simple Beef Stir Fry is a great dinner option!
I may have found a new favorite way to do stir fry! What? Stew Meat!
That’s right stew meat or basically cubed beef. I decided to mix up our typical steak stir fry with stew meat. I happened to have some left from a meat pack that I purchased, but I was not really feeling stew that night.
Can you use Stew Meat for Stir Fry?
It was SO delicious. It was tender and full of flavor, perfection. I think I may have actually liked it more than I do steak. Considering that I really love steak, that says a lot. Plus, it helped me branch out a little from always using stew meat only for stew!
Doesn’t this look delicious? Beef Stew Meat in Stir Fry is a must have!
What types of meats do you love in stir fry?
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Simple Beef Stir Fry
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Dash of Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Package Stir Fry Veggies Fresh or Frozen
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- Begin by whisking together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, ginger, and pepper.
- Next, warm up the oil in a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat, then add in the beef and brown.
- Once the beef is nearly done, add in the veggies and let them cook until heated through.
- Pour sauce over the mixture and let it simmer for about 5 minutes or until well absorbed into the meat and veggie mixture.
- Serve topped over cooked rice.