As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
The perfect way to do dinner is with this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp.
I am really loving Sheet Pan Dinners lately and this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp was a huge hit at our home. My husband and I both loved this meal and it was so good for us too!
How do you make Sheet Pan Garlic Lemon Shrimp?
I simply seared the shrimp with crushed garlic and then added it to the sheet pan to fully cook in the oven along with the veggies. I think this is a great dish for maybe an upcoming Valentine’s Day date too!
We always do our Valentine’s Day dates at home, so a delicious meal is a perfect way to go.
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp is a great low-carb recipe. It features shrimp, asparagus, and grape tomatoes bursting with flavor due to the lemon garlic that is mixed in.
The key is to use a good seasoning of garlic and herb, I go with this McCormick Garlic & Herb Salt-Free Seasoning. Then, I use the juices from the lemon and garlic to cover the dish.
This is a great go-to for a quick dinner during the weeknights. I love that I can easily prep it and have it cooking in minutes. It’s one of those dinners you can get done from start to finish in 30 minutes!
Are you ready for a bite? Its’ time for this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp!
- 1 Lb Large Shrimp, About 32
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Lb Asparagus
- 2 Cups Grape Tomatoes, Sliced
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with non-stick spray, add in the garlic and juice from 1/2 a lemon. Sear the shrimp on both sides until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Spray a sheet pan with olive oil spray, then arrange the asparagus and tomatoes.
- Add the shrimp to the sheet pan, top with additional lemon slices if preferred. It's also good to use the juice from some of the lemons over the top of the dish.
- Spray the ingredients on the sheet pan with a nice coat of olive oil spray.
- Add your preferred garlic and herb seasonings to the asparagus and tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the veggies are nicely cooked.
- Remove and serve.