This Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables is the perfect way to make dinner in 30 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Anyone else getting into the back to school routine yet? We are just about to be back to school a week, already doing homework each night too and trying to juggle after school activities.
I’m ready for the routine, the homework…not so much.
I guess that’s life though, thankfully my son enjoys doing homework. He’s a different one, that’s for sure but I love his desire to learn. In the meantime though, I still have to feed my family and thankfully Gorton’s Seafood gives me lots of options to do just that in minutes!
Have you ever had Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables?
If I’m not using my air fryer, it’s likely I’m making a sheet pan recipe because they are so easy and one dish! We used Gorton’s Seafood Premium Cod Sticks to make this tasty meal.
It can all be cooked on one sheet pan with your vegetables, in this case, green beans and potatoes.
What do you need for Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables?
If you are making Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables, first you need a box of Gorton’s Seafood Premium Cod Sticks.
These are brand new and coated with crunchy panko breadcrumbs. One thing we always love about Gorton’s Seafood is that you can trust them to serve 100% wild-caught cod fillets. These are delicious and give such a great taste and flavor.
Once we have our fish sticks on the sheet pan, we add in some cut potatoes and green beans. The green beans can be fresh or frozen, it’s totally up to you. I typically will use some frozen green beans when I make this, or ones we have from the garden that we have frozen to use later.
Once I have the vegetables on the sheet pan, I like to spray them with a coat of olive oil spray and add some rosemary and garlic salt.
Tips for making Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables:
We use a half size sheet pan for this recipe, and then I like to line my sheet pan with foil so that it’s easy to clean up after using it. That just cuts down even more on how much time I am spending in the kitchen on a busy weeknight.
Gorton’s Seafood Cod Sticks make for the best choice for this dish as it’s super kid-friendly. It’s easy to give each child the portion size they need and not be wasteful either.
Would you like to see some more seafood recipes?
If you enjoy this recipe you will also enjoy these recipes:
It’s time for dinner, enjoy this Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables!
Sheet Pan Crispy Fish and Vegetables
- 1 Package Gorton's Seafood Premium Cod Fish Sticks
- 2 Cups Cut Green Beans Fresh or Frozen
- 2 Cups Russet Potatoes Sliced (about 4 medium potatoes)
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a half sheet pan with foil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place the fish sticks in the middle, green beans on one side and potatoes on the other.
- Be sure they are evenly placed and not on top of each other.
- Spray evenly with a coat of Olive Oil Spray over the vegetables.
- Evenly sprinkle with rosemary and garlic salt.
- Baked for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and turn the fish sticks, mix up and spray the vegetables if needed.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until vegetables are to your preference.