As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
When I made these I had intended to make them just like my Ranch Breaded Pork Chops; however, I ran out of bread crumbs. I know this is awful too based on my tip of being sure your pantry is well stocked. Apparently mine was because I had a container of bread crumbs in the pantry, unfortunately the container was completely empty. Somehow, I put it back in the pantry the last time I used them instead of the trash! I learned my lesson.
When you make these they will be more breaded than the picture of mine and very tasty! I love how versatile ranch seasoning is and the flavor it gives to meat. These chicken wings had the burst of flavor I was looking for!
- 8-10 Chicken Wings
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Package of Ranch Dry Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a bowl, mix the ranch mix and the bread crumbs. In another bowl mix and beat the eggs. Dip each chicken wing in the egg mixture and then coat with the dry mixture.
- The best way to cook these is on a wire rack so the mixture does not stick. When I made these I used a foil lined baking dish and sprayed it with non stick cooking spray, this also worked well.
- These will cook for 45-60 minutes. Serve with your favorite side dishes!