Ranch Style Oven Fried Chicken gives a little zest to dinner!
One of my favorite meals to make is Oven Fried Chicken, so when I think up a little twist to this recipe…I have to run and make it! This past week, I had some chicken drumsticks to use up so I thought I would make an Oven Fried Chicken with Ranch seasoning.
They were SO easy to make right after the kids got home from school, plus they were absolutely tasty and delicious without all the fried chicken calories. That’s my kind of meal.
There are also so many great deals on chicken drumsticks that these can easily be made for less than $5 and feed up to 4!
I feel like lately, I am a dragging. I’m not sure why, maybe it’s the weather or that it is getting darker earlier. I am just so tired, which is why I have really been pushing for some easy meals lately. Hopefully I snap out of it soon or maybe after our little getaway trip over the weekend I’ll get back to my usual energized self.
In the meantime, this meal tops my list for quick, easy, and tasty.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Ranch Style Oven Fried Chicken
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Package Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the dry ingredients, shake off the excess then place on a greased baking dish.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 30 minutes, then turn and bake for an additional 30 minutes.