I was born and raised in Oklahoma, truly it’s the only place I know! I have found that in Oklahoma most people go by the motto that Ranch dressing makes everything better. I am not sure where this came from or why, but the majority of those I know that were born and raised here add it to everything! You think I’m kidding right? I’m not, just go to the local fair and you’ll see!
My family also loves ranch, not necessarily on everything but many things. I decided to try Ranch Breaded Pork Chops recently, and they did not disappoint!
My family really enjoyed these and I hope yours does too!
Ranch Breaded Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Package of Ranch Dry Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- In a bowl, mix the ranch mix and the bread crumbs. In another bowl mix and beat the eggs. Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture and then coat with the dry mixture.
- The best way to cook these is on a wire rack so the mixture does not stick. When I made these I used a foil lined baking dish and sprayed it with non stick cooking spray, this also worked well.
- Bake these for 1 hour or until well done.