Make a tender, juicy Ninja Foodi Pork Tenderloin, this uses the air crisp function of the Ninja Foodi!
If you enjoyed the Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork, now let’s try this Ninja Foodi Pork Tenderloin. I’ll tell you this was the best pork tenderloin I’ve ever tasted, and it will definitely be a regular on our menu!
This pork tenderloin uses the air crisp function of the Ninja Foodi or it can also be made in the air fryer too with the same time and temperature.
Tips for Making this recipe:
The pork should reach an internal temperature of at least 145*F, this took about 20-25 minutes in our Ninja Foodi at 390*F.
This is again made with the air crisp function so it’s basically an Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin.
The pork can be seasoned with your preferred seasoning, we used a simple seasoning of salt and pepper, then topped it once it was done with some tasty brown gravy.
I was pretty surprised by how easy this recipe actually is and how simple it is to make a juicy pork tenderloin right in the Ninja Foodi.
Can you cook pork tenderloin in the air fryer?
Pork Tenderloin can be easily cooked in the air fryer or the air crisp using the Ninja Foodi. This recipe is made with the air crisp function which is basically an air fryer, not the pressure cooker function.
I prefer the crispy taste and texture rather than the pressure cooker. It can be done using the pressure cooker, but in this recipe, it will use the air crisp function.
What is pork tenderloin?
The pork tenderloin is a boneless cut that runs along the backbone, it’s actually from the muscle. It’s also very narrow too, they are easy to find in most grocery stores.
They are very tender and juicy. We find they are great for kids because they are smaller too.
Now, are you ready for a tasty dinner?
Ninja Foodi Pork Tenderloin (Air Fryer)
- 1-2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- Seasoning of Choice
- Cooking Oil Spray
- Brown Gravy Optional
- Begin by preheating the Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer to 390*F for 5 minutes, if using the Ninja Foodi use the Air Crisp function.
- Season the pork loin with salt, pepper, and any other seasoning of your choice.
- Place it in the basket of the Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer.
- Coat with cooking oil spray of your choice (Grapeseed, Coconut, Etc.).
- Cook at 390*F for 20 minutes using the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145*F.
- Serve with cooked brown gravy.