As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make the BEST Ninja Foodi Baked Beans using the slow cooker function of the Ninja Foodi or the Pressure Cooker!
Ninja Foodi Baked Beans can be made with the Ninja Foodi, Slow Cooker, or Instant Pot!
Did you know you can make all your favorite cookout foods right in your Ninja Foodi? I’ll admit that as much as I love a good cookout, I’m feeling spoiled with the Ninja Foodi, it’s making both my grill and stove a little sad.
These Ninja Foodi Baked Beans are absolutely PERFECT paired with Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs.
What do you need to make Ninja Foodi Baked Beans?
- Canned Pork and Beans
- Red Kidney Beans
- Spicy and Mild Beans
- Hot Dogs (Optional)
- Yellow Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Tips for Making Baked Beans:
This is the easy list of ingredients for these baked beans, now this will use canned beans. It can be made with hot dogs or without, that will be up to you. My kids tend to love those in baked beans but if you are serving it as a side dish with grilled meats you can always omit that too.
The great thing about using a Ninja Foodi is that you can cook the bacon and onion right in the pot of the Ninja Foodi if needed. This can also be made with pre-cooked bacon.
Can you make Ninja Foodi Baked Beans in the Pressure Cooker or Slow Cooker?
This recipe has two options, you can either make these using the Pressure Cooker function of the Ninja Foodi or the Slow Cooker Function.
That means this recipe CAN be made in the Slow Cooker or Instant Pot too, you get a wide range of appliances to use for these Baked Beans, they are easy to turn into Slow Cooker Baked Beans or Instant Pot Baked Beans.
If you use the pressure cooker function, they will be cooked on high pressure for 4 minutes and quickly release the steam, then serve.
If you use the slow cooker, they will slow cook using the slow cooker function with the pressure cooker lid or the glass lid, for 8 hours.
I prefer to use the slow cooker function if I am going to be gone most of the day and won’t have time to get them in the Ninja Foodi before serving.
Now as we plan to have our summer cookouts, enjoy using your Ninja Foodi to make these fabulous Ninja Foodi Baked Beans!
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Diced
- 2 (11oz) Cans of Pork and Beans
- 1 (16oz) Red Kidney Beans, Rinsed & Drained
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste (Dash)
- 4 Hot Dogs, Sliced (Optional)
- In the pot of the Ninja Foodi or the skillet, cook the bacon and onion until crispy. Drain and crumble the bacon.
- Rinse pot out if needed and return to the Ninja Foodi.
- Add the bacon and onion to the Ninja Foodi.
- Add in the pork and beans.
- Add in kidney beans, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, and honey.
- At this point, add in the hot dogs if you are using them.
- Stir all the ingredients together well.
- If doing the slow cooker function - add the glass lid or the pressure cooker lid with the nozzle set to 'vent', press slow cooker function for 8 hours on low. Once done, stir and serve.
- If using the pressure cooker function - add the pressure cooker lid and move the nozzle to 'seal', pressure cook on high for 4 minutes. Once it is done, quick release the pressure by moving the nozzle to 'vent'. Carefully remove the lid once all the steam has been let out, stir and serve.
Cook time will vary depending on if you use the slow cooker or pressure cooker function.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 501mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 7g