This is a sponsored post written on behalf of the The J.M. Smucker Company, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you noticed yet just how close Valentine’s Day is? It’s just around the corner! Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays and not just because it’s the day of LOVE but also because of all the fun food and activities associated with it.
I absolutely love putting together cute little Valentines with my kids and also making special Valentine’s Day treats for them. Another thing my husband and I do for Valentine’s Day each year is have a special dinner. Now, we do this typically after the kids go to bed, don’t tell them they are going to bed SUPER early, but we like to just have a quiet dinner at home with all sorts of homemade goodness.
Last year, we had a big steak dinner with all the fixings along with dessert. This year, we are still debating but we may opt for steak again or I may give in and we may do a seafood night with my husband’s favorite, crab legs. The smell of those though…the smell.
That leads me though to the biggest part of our big dinner, dessert! Yes…dessert. Valentine’s Day is all about the desserts, right? I guess it’s also all about chocolate too, but by the time dinner comes, I’ve had enough chocolate. Yes, I just said that.
I decided to make these Mixed Berry Tarts for dessert using Smucker’s Fruit + Honey along with Cheesecake pudding, trying them out for a Valentine’s Day dessert. These can be made year round though, can you imagine how delicious with fresh picked summer berries on top? Yes, please!
The flavor was bursting out of these, not to mention they are perfect individually sized treats. I looked over though when I was making these and my husband and daughter had the entire plate sitting in front of them, they were like two peas in a pod!
These are simple to make using pre-made pie dough, then a muffin tin to get the shape of the crust. Once those were baked, I mixed together the milk with the pudding mix then added in a cup of the Fruit + Honey in the Mixed Berry variety. Once that is mixed well you simply add it to the baked shells and top with whipped topping and berries.
Simple and beautiful!
Ready for a bite? It’s time! Also be sure to check out more Smucker’s recipes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Mixed Berry Cheesecake Tarts
- 1 Pie Dough Sheet
- 1 Package Instant Cheesecake Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Smucker's Fruit + Honey
- Whipped Topping
- Preheat the oven to the temperature noted on the pie dough crust package.
- Unroll the pie dough sheet.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick baking spray or use Crisco to grease it.
- Cut squares in the pie dough sheet to fit in the muffin tins, make at least 12 squares.
- These can be lightly stretched to fit the muffin tins.
- Place each square in the muffin tin, stretching if needed.
- Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While they are baking, mix together the cheesecake pudding and milk per the package instructions.
- Once it's fully mixed, add in the Smucker's Fruit + Honey.
- Remove the pie shells and let them cool for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the pudding mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to chill.
- Remove and add whipped topping and berries before serving.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!