I’m sharing my easy KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars.#Youknowyouloveit
Get ready for a treat with this fun twist on a baked potato, Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes!
As I look back on my childhood, there are always a few things that stand out when it comes to dinnertime. One of which is that my mom always leaned on simple, easy meals for dinner and another is that my sister made me KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner on a regular basis as she babysat me throughout the summer.
When I think about a simple meal and KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese, my mind immediately lands on Baked Potatoes. One reason is that they are so versatile and easy to mix and match, which is necessary with my picky eaters and another is that they are just so darn good!
I decided to surprise my kids with a little bit of their favorite mixed with my favorite to make these Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes.
I simply made the macaroni & cheese per the box instructions, and then I baked a few potatoes and made a potato toppings bar. Typically you would use shredded cheese to top the potatoes, but this time in place of that we used KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Pure deliciousness! I had a family digging into their dinner and eating every last bite. Of course, I did have to pick a few pieces out of my daughter’s hair but that usually just means she really loved it, so much so that she had to soak it all in.
The good part about KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner is that there are 9g of protein per serving on top of it being tasty and a crowd pleaser.
Now, are you ready for a delicious dinner tonight? I promise your entire family will love these Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes, plus they are perfect to add some garden fresh veggies to as well!
Time for dinner!
Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 1 Box of KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Prepared
- 4 Large Potatoes Fully Baked & Prepared
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- ¼ Cup Shredded Bacon
- ½ Cup Sweet Peppers Sliced
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- Parsley or Chives to Garnish
- Begin making this with both prepared KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese plus the prepared baking potatoes.
- Once both are prepared, top the potatoes with the butter, chicken, shredded bacon, and sweet peppers evenly.
- Then, top with ½-1 cup of the KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese.
- To finish off the potato, top with sour cream and parsley or chives to garnish.