I’m going to tell you now that some of the recipes coming the next few months are going to be fun ones because it’s going to be a lot of what I have been craving like these, Loaded Cheese Fries. I am not going to lie, I already have a date night planned with my husband where I plan to drive nearly 2 hours away to Eskimo Joes just so that I can have a plate of their cheese fries.
In the meantime, I had to make my own because this baby really wanted some cheese fries. I even talked to the nurse about my recent addiction to cheese fries and she told me it’s likely that I’m craving the salt in the fries due to the nausea. I guess somehow they relate to each other regardless they are good but probably not great for you!
This would be a nice treat though from time to time, plus you can make these even more healthy by using real potatoes; however, if you are like me and just need a Loaded Cheese Fries fix, let’s get on to the recipe!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Loaded Cheese Fries
- 1 Lb Bag Frozen Steak Fries
- 1-2 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Cooked Bacon
- 1 Green Pepper Diced (Optional)
- 2 Green Onions Diced (Optional)
- 1 Red Tomato Diced (Optional)
- Sour Cream
- Begin by arranging your steak fries on a non stick cookie sheet as instructed on the bag. At this point, sprinkle them with seasoned salt and bake in the oven at 450* for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Once the fries were done, I put them into a 9 inch pie pan and topped them with the cheese, bacon, peppers, onions, and tomato. I distributed all these ingredients evenly over the fries.
- Then, bake them on 350* for 5-10 minutes until the cheese fully melts.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Yumm!! My son would love these!
Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche says
Omg. I had salad for lunch but I think I might have to ruin my diet now and go and make these haha
Mommy Hates Cooking says
Haha!! Sometimes I just have to cave on my diet too!
Oh Wow! I am pregnant right now and these are calling my name!