Make a beautiful Caramel Pumpkin Bread this fall season!
How do you make pumpkin bread even more dreamy than it already is? Caramel. Yes, loads and loads of drizzling beautiful caramel.
After nights of not sleeping lately, I may as well get up and bake, right? Good things come out of not sleeping like wonderful ideas for delicious baked goods that make the not sleeping part worth it.
Oh and it is not my kids keeping me up at night, just me. I am blaming it on stress.
We are in the process of trying to sell our house and that not knowing when we will sell our house or where we will be in the next few months, it keeps me up at night.
I will admit thought it isn’t the stress of not being able to find a new house, it’s the fact I am painting and redecorating in my sleep the house we found and fell in love with.
I’m sure you have had that feeling before of finding something that is perfect for you but it’s just out of reach a tiny bit? Basically this one is out of reach until our house sells!
In the meantime though, I lay awake at night painting walls and redesigning rooms…and thinking up delicious foods to eat while I do that!
What do you need for Caramel Pumpkin Bread?
- Apple Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Flour or Gluten Free Flour
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Baking Soda
Now that we have everything to make this delicious Caramel Pumpkin Bread, are you ready to try it?
It’s time to enjoy a slice of Caramel Pumpkin Bread!
Caramel Pumpkin Bread
- 1 Cup Apple Butter
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Syrup
- 3 Cups Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 15 oz Can of Pumpkin
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl, begin to mix all ingredients together in order until the batter forms.
- Spray 2 bread pans with non-stick spray or use 1 bundt pan.
- Pour the bread in evenly and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- It's best to do the standard toothpick test, poking the deepest part of the bread to be sure no batter is on the toothpick and that it's fully done inside.
- Carefully remove and serve topped with additional caramel drizzle.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
This looks so delicious! I love the addition of caramel … yum!
Trena Payne says
Thank you for this recipe. Can’t wait to try it. Good luck on selling your house. We will be in that situation in a few months!