Bruschetta Chicken with Spaghetti Squash is a wonderful meal full of vegetables.
I love spaghetti squash, love it! This recipe has been churning inside for a while now, but I finally got around to making it.
I picked up some fresh produce at the farmers market a few weeks ago that included spaghetti squash. I knew immediately that it would be perfect with a Bruschetta Chicken especially since tomatoes are in season right now and so delicious.
This time I actually heated the spaghetti squash in the microwave to speed up the cooking time and used grilled chicken. If you are doing a cookout any time soon, you can easily grill the chicken and then freeze it until you are ready to make this dish. It makes the cook time such a breeze!
Now, let’s get right on to this yummy recipe!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Bruschetta Chicken with Spaghetti Squash
- 4 Lb Spaghetti Squash
- 6 Roma Tomatoes Sliced and Halved
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil Divided
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Grilled
- Shredded Italian Cheese
- Begin by preparing the spaghetti squash, cut slits in the spaghetti squash around each side.
- Place it in a microwave safe dish and heat it up for 20 minutes, if it is not fully cooked heat it longer in 2 minute intervals.
- Once it is steamed, scrape out the seeds with a fork. Then, use a fork to scrape out the remaining spaghetti squash and set aside.
- While the spaghetti squash is cooking, prepare the bruschetta by combining the tomatoes, parsley, basil, oregano, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Serve the spaghetti squash, topped with the grilled chicken and drizzled with the bruschetta.
- Top the dish with Shredded Italian Cheese.