This past weekend I had a craving for pancakes, similar to these Blueberry Pancakes from Cooking Light. I really wanted them in muffin form though to take with us for easy snacks and on the go breakfast. The result? Tasty perfection.
I made the batter as instructed on the recipe with a few minor adaptions, then I simply baked them in the oven for about 20 minutes and out came a very delicious muffin version of a pancake.
These are also fun to dip into syrup too for a less mess approach to pancake eating. For us, these were great for snacks during the summer activities and super easy for my toddler to eat too.
Time for a sweet treat for breakfast! These are perfect made with fresh blueberries too!
Disclosure: I am a blog partner with Cooking Light; however, this is not a compensated post.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Blueberry Pancake Batter Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Cups of Vanilla Creamer or Milk
- 4 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
- Add in the creamer, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Continue mixing until the batter is formed.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Add a spoonful of the batter to greased muffin tins, fill about half way full.
- This batter should make a dozen muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden on top.