This past weekend I had a craving for pancakes, similar to these Blueberry Pancakes from Cooking Light. I really wanted them in muffin form though to take with us for easy snacks and on the go breakfast. The result? Tasty perfection.
I made the batter as instructed on the recipe with a few minor adaptions, then I simply baked them in the oven for about 20 minutes and out came a very delicious muffin version of a pancake.
These are also fun to dip into syrup too for a less mess approach to pancake eating. For us, these were great for snacks during the summer activities and super easy for my toddler to eat too.
Time for a sweet treat for breakfast! These are perfect made with fresh blueberries too!
Disclosure: I am a blog partner with Cooking Light; however, this is not a compensated post.
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Blueberry Pancake Batter Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Cups of Vanilla Creamer or Milk
- 4 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
- Add in the creamer, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Continue mixing until the batter is formed.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Add a spoonful of the batter to greased muffin tins, fill about half way full.
- This batter should make a dozen muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden on top.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
What a great idea for a snack and for breakfast. Love this!
Can I use regular milk instead of vanilla creamer?
Wondering this also.. did you try it?