Get ready for a delicious meal with Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice!
This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
As soon as I made Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice, I knew my next creation would be Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice. Guess what?
They are both so good, I can’t decide which one I like the best!
This time I decided to take it up a notch or two by adding Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs at the end of the cooking time. This Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice turned out perfectly with this addition.
I actually keep Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs on hand quite a bit, I love to use them in this Chicken Pad Thai as well. That’s one we add to our menu quite a bit.
I add Asian inspired meals to our menu often because being gluten-free, I typically have to make those at home as opposed to going to a restaurant.
What type of beef should you use for Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice?
Beef Fried Rice can be made with either flank steak or skirt steak. I happen to love skirt steak the best, it just has a bit more beef flavor than flank steak.
I also tend to like the skirt steak texture more than flank; however, both are perfect for this.
How should you cook the skirt steak or flank steak?
First, when cutting skirt steak or flank steak, be sure to cut it against the grain. This way it cuts through some of the fibers of the steak making it a bit easier to eat.
When cooking the skirt steak or flank steak in the air fryer, first cut it and then for this recipe you only need about 1/2 a pound of beef. Since this is typically bought by the pound, I cut and save the remaining portion in the freezer to use later in another meal like fajitas.
Once you have the steak cut, place it in the air fryer basket and cook on 390 degrees for 5 minutes, then turn to the other side and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
After the steak is cooked, I remove it and place it in the foil pack with the remaining ingredients to continue on making the beef fried rice.
Tips for Making Beef Fried Rice:
Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs are the perfect addition, simply add in two crumbled hard-boiled eggs within the last 2 minutes of cook time and stir them into the rice.
This gives an additional boost of protein too.
When adding in the soy sauce, start with 4 tablespoons and add more from there to get to the desired amount and taste that you prefer. This prevents it from being too salty for your taste.
It’s also best to use cold rice when making Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice, so it’s perfect to make your rice ahead and then use it later in the evening for dinner.
Now, are you ready to enjoy a delicious meal? It’s time to make this Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice.
Be sure to stop in and great Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs at Walmart!
Air Fryer Beef Fried Rice
- 1/2 Pound Skirt Steak sliced against the grain
- 4 Cups Cold Cooked White Rice
- 1/4 Cup White Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Celery Diced
- 1/4 Cup Carrots Diced
- 4-6 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray or Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Cut the steak and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Line the air fryer basket with foil. Remember not to cover the entire basket to be sure air is still able to flow. I typically roll it up on the side.
- Spray the foil with the coconut oil or olive oil spray.
- Add all ingredients in order on top of the foil in the basket.
- Stir to mix together and add a nice coat of coconut oil spray to the top of the mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer on 390* for 5 minutes.
- Carefully open and stir up the rice and mixture again, adding an additional coat of spray or soy sauce if needed.
- Stir in the sliced or crumbled hard-boiled eggs.
- Continue cooking for an additional 3 minutes at 390*.
- Stir up and serve.