This post is part of the SPLENDA® 365 Sweet SwapsTM Blogger Program by McNeil Nutritionals, LLC and The Motherhood, who sent me products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Let’s talk sweets! How about low calorie sweets? Maybe a little Splenda and Sweet Swaps?!
Did you know that experts recommend that women consume no more than 6 Tsp of added sugar daily, but the average American eats 22.2 Tsp! WOW! That’s news to me and that probably means, I better stop eating all those cookies.
Most of us vastly underestimate the amount of sugar we eat because the sweet stuff is hiding in some of our favorite foods and beverages, like vanilla lattes, fruit flavored yogurt, salad dressing and cereal. Knowing this, it’s easy to understand why we exceed the recommended six teaspoons (which can also be measured as 25 grams or 100 calories from sugar).
Splenda Brand is promoting replacing added sugar with Splenda Sweetener Products, such as Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, America’s No. 1 no calorie sweetener* and making other healthy lifestyle changes for long-term benefits. By participating in Splenda 365 Sweet Swaps, you are making a commitment to actively manage your own well-being by making smart choices that don’t seem like sacrifices!
Are you ready to learn more and get involved? I know, I am!
Join me and attend the #SweetSwaps Twitter Party on March 4th at 12PM EST!
- Join us to hear recipes, tips and other simple lifestyle changes that can lead to big results over time!
- When: Tuesday, March 4 at noon ET/11 a.m. CT/9 a.m. PT
- Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/sweetswaps
- Hashtag: #SweetSwaps
- Prizes: Prizes will be randomly awarded to five participants who answer the trivia questions correctly. Each prize includes a $50 Visa Gift Card and an assortment of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products! Prizes limited to U.S. participants only.
- Hosts: @TheMotherhood, @TheMotherhood25, @CooperMunroe and @EmilyMcKhann
One of my Sweet Swaps is replacing the real sugar in my coffee with a little Splenda in the morning, it gives it the same great flavor without the calories.
Share with us a few of your Sweet Swaps and join in at the party!
See Ya Then!
Leave A Reply!