As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make the best soup with this Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup using the pressure cooker function.
This Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup is the perfect warm meal for a cold night, plus it can also be made in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot too.
I shared this recipe many times over the years in the Instant Pot but it makes a wonderful Ninja Foodi Recipe too!
This soup is a recipe that was passed down from my grandma. As kids, I remember coming home from school and seeing my grandma headed to our house with a huge pitcher.
Yes, she used a pitcher… for Vegetable Soup. It was always served with Cornbread too.
What should you serve with Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup?
Of course, she always used JIFFY Cornbread. I make my own Gluten Free Cornbread now, but outside of that, I keep her soup as close to the original as possible.
As soon as we were done enjoying a bowl, my family and I headed out with this soup in jars to deliver to the rest of our family, including my parents.
I love to think that in some ways I’m carrying on my grandma’s tradition and bringing over meals to the family.
We do this frequently, actually, and it just makes my heart happy.
How do you make beef vegetable soup?
This is so simple, start off with browning your meat. This can be made with lean ground beef or lean ground turkey too. Either one will yield the same delicious result.
Once you have the meat browned, at that point, you can drain and rinse the pot or go ahead and add in the remaining ingredients.
I bet it will pair great with this Pressure Cooker Cornbread too!
Now, are you ready to warm up with a delicious bowl of soup? Be sure to try this Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup!
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey or Ground Beef, Cooked & Drained
- 1 14.5oz Can of Beef Broth
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 2 Potatoes, Halved & Quartered
- 2 Large Carrots, Sliced
- 2 Stalks Celery, Diced
- 1 Medium Tomato, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Cup White Cooking Wine
- 1/2 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Elbow Macaroni
- Place all ingredients in the Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot. (Remember the meat should already be cooked. If it is not, you can use the saute function of the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi and cook it right in the pot, then add in the remaining ingredients.)
- Add the lid for pressure cooking.
- Close the nozzle to ensure no steam is getting out.
- Cover and lock lid in place.
- Set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick-release the steam and remove the lid.
- Serve with cornbread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 23g