Doesn’t this look amazing? It taste it too. What if I said it only took me about 20 minutes or less to make? Plus, when the summer gets here and you have all that fresh produce in your garden this would work perfectly for it! This is a great, lite meal that will leave you feeling satisfied!
I am very picky about my frozen foods that are premade and one that I love is Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken. I love using this during the week for quick lunches, it’s healthy and light. This past week, I decided to try out the Fajita Style Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips.
I found the Grilled & Ready Chicken in the refrigerator section at Walmart, then picked up a bag of stir fry veggies, light soy sauce, and rice. Next, up it was time to get home and whip it up.
Now, if I could eat this more, maybe my pre-pregnancy clothes would actually fit in time for summer!
The entire time I was making this all I could think of were those fresh snap peas I plan to have in my garden this year that I can toss in the skillet with Grilled & Ready!
Right now, I need not only healthy food, I also need something very easy to make with an infant. Is it just me or do babies get fussy exactly at the time you should be making dinner? Oh it’s just me? Darn. I need things made in a snap! Just like this dinner, plus it doesn’t go straight to my thighs! Double bonus!
Now, it’s time to make this delicious dinner! I promise you’ll love it!
Grilled & Ready Chicken Stir Fry
- 2-3 Cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Fajita Style Chicken Strips about 10 oz
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Bag Frozen Stir Fry Veggies
- 1/2 Cup Light Soy Sauce or gluten free soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Sesame Seeds
- 2 Cups White Rice Cooked
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium heat along with the chicken and stir fry veggies. Let this simmer about 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Next, add in the soy sauce and ginger, heat this until it's nice and bubbly.
- While this is cooking, have your rice cooking so that it is ready to go per the box instructions.
- Top a portion of rice with the stir fry chicken mixture and drizzle with the sauce from the mixture.
- Then garnish with sesame seeds.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Tyson. #cbias #SocialFabric #MealsTogether All thoughts and opinions are my own.