As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Get ready for gift giving with these Top 10 Kitchen Essentials!
I shared this post last year; however, since it’s almost Christmas time, so I thought I would re-share this post with you. These are items I would think of purchasing as gifts if you are looking for practical gift items for someone who loves being in the kitchen!
Since I started this website, I’m often ask about the types of kitchen essentials that I use. For instance, do you use a stand mixer? Do you have a baking sheet preference? The answer to those…YES!
When I first started cooking regularly, I hand mixed everything and really knew no difference in kitchen products, now I have pretty set products that I love to use. Of course, I could list several kitchen essentials, but I decided to keep this post to my Top 10!
I am sharing these products via Amazon, so remember these are all affiliate links. The pictures in this post are also from Amazon as well. I happen to love Amazon, and that I can get products shipped to my doorstep!
Ready for the list?
TOP 10 KITCHEN ESSENTIALS
1. KitchenAid Mixer – By far the most essential item for me is my stand mixer. Although there are plenty of great mixers out there the one that I cannot live without is a KitchenAid especially if you are cooking and baking a lot! It holds up well and has so many attachments available that it is very multifunctional.
2. Hamilton Beach Food Processor – I just recently added a food processor to my collection and now I have no idea why it took me so long! I use this all the time especially for salsa.
3. Garlic Press with Non-Stick Coating – I use crushed garlic in a lot of my recipes and my go-to product is my garlic press. I use this nearly every other day.
4. AirBake Natural Cookie Sheet Set – These are my favorite cookie sheets. I actually got mine when my husband and I got married almost a decade ago and they still work well! They last FOREVER!
5. Cast Iron Skillet – I LOVE my cast iron skillet because I can use it on the grill, the oven, or the stove. It’s so versatile and cooks foods so well.
6. Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart – A Slow Cooker is just necessary! I use mine at least 2-3 times a week for easy dinner nights. It’s perfect for busy days or days where you just need a dinner break!
7. Set of 2 Stainless Steel Mini Cookie Spatulas with Wood Handle, Slotted Blade Cookie Spatula and Solid Blade Cookie Spatula – I have plenty of plastic spatulas but by far my favorites are the Stainless Steel Spatulas. They last a long time and they are not flimsy like plastic spatulas.
8. ChefAlarm by ThermoWorks – We love using this for meats and foods that need to be cooked to a certain temperature. It also comes in fun different colors!
9. Bamboo Wooden Spoons – I use wooden spoons for almost all my cooking along with those stainless steel spatulas. This is one of my favorite sets.
10. Swissmar Slicer & Mandoline – This past year I also purchased a Mandoline and definitely should have done this sooner. It slices so many foods and is perfect for making fried veggies like onion rings and squash.
These are my Top 10 Kitchen Essentials. Now, keep in mind this is just a glimpse into the products I use. Mainly these are the ones that I have certain brand preferences. I have several items on my wishlist too like Silpat Baking Mats and a Le Creuset Dutch Oven!
What are some of your kitchen must haves? I’d love to hear what else I should get for my cooking adventures!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.