If you want to have a little fun for breakfast then these Fruity Pebbles Confetti Pancakes are the way to go! I made these recently for a little fun treat for my kids. I won’t lie though, my husband and I enjoyed them as much as they did.
The best part for me is that these are easily adaptable to gluten free and they taste just as good! The recipe suggests using vanilla yogurt and strawberries to garnish them as opposed to syrup. This was the first time I have used yogurt instead of syrup, but it was SO good. We are on to something now and will likely try that again for future pancake recipes.
My son even joined in and helped make these with me too. He loved seeing all the colors in the pancakes and letting us know how to spell each of them too. He has a song for every color, and I feel like I sing myself to sleep with them these days.
Are you hungry yet? I am! These can also be made with Cocoa Pebbles, can you imagine the chocolate? Oh the chocolate!
Time to eat!
Happy Pancake Eating!
Disclosure: I was provided with Pebbles cereal in order to write this post. There was no other compensation provided, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Fruity Pebbles Confetti Pancakes
- 3 Cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal lightly crushed
- 1 Cup Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 6 oz Container of Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- Mix cereal, flour and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside. Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add to cereal mixture; mix well.
- Preheat large nonstick griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Ladle batter onto griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
- Serve topped with the yogurt and fruit.