2cupsfresh fruit or berries – strawberriesraspberries, blueberries
Dough preparation (baking kit):
1. In a large bowl, dissolve contents of 1 yeast packet in 1¼ cups lukewarm tap water (105°F). Let sit about 2 minutes. Water temperature must not exceed 115ºF.
2. Add 1 dough mix to yeast/water mixture. Using a rubber spatula (or your hands), mix until dough ball forms.
3. Turn dough ball onto lightly floured surface and knead until soft, slightly tacky dough is formed (approximately 5-7 minutes). Add a small amount of flour if dough is too sticky.
4. Place dough ball into a large bowl that has been coated with nonstick spray. Coat a sheet of plastic wrap with nonstick spray and place on top of dough ball, tucking sides down around dough (to prevent dough from drying out).
5. Place bowl in a warm spot (85-95ºF) for 30 minutes so the dough can rise.
Dessert Pizza Baking:
1. After pretzel dough has rested for 30 minutes, divide dough in half for a thin crust pizza or use the entire dough for a thick crust pizza.
2. Spray a large round pizza pan (14”) with nonstick spray and stretch dough out onto the pan so the dough reaches the edges. Brush dough with melted butter and sprinkle with half of the contents of the cinnamon sugar packet.
3. Bake the crust in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust begins to turn golden brown. Remove pizza crust from oven and set aside to cool.
4. Prepare pizza topping by mixing the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Spread the cream cheese and fluff topping onto the cooled pizza crust and top with fresh fruit and berries (use your favorite combination). Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar on top of the fruit. Slice and serve!