As the 4th of July quickly approaches, it’s time to bring out all the most beautiful berries to make delicious desserts! I am very excited to share with you today a dessert from Auntie Anne’s. I have made a fruit pizza as well; however, there are so many different delicious variations this is just another I would love to try!
I now need to find an alternative gluten free version for myself; however, for the rest of my family fruit pizza is always a hit! I love to load it up with fresh fruits that we get from our local berry farm.
I can’t begin to tell you all the cravings I have had for Auntie Anne’s with this pregnancy! They really are the best homemade pretzels I have ever tasted, now being gluten free I miss them! I can only imagine how tasty this pizza is using their baking kits.
This recipe uses Auntie Anne’s At-Home Baking Kit, available on Amazon. If you would like to see if it is available in your local grocery store, head on over to Auntie Anne’s Website.
Auntie Anne's Dessert Pizza
- Auntie Anne’s Baking Kit
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 package cream cheese 8 oz, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups fresh fruit or berries – strawberries raspberries, blueberries
Dough preparation (baking kit):
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve contents of 1 yeast packet in 1¼ cups lukewarm tap water (105°F). Let sit about 2 minutes. Water temperature must not exceed 115ºF.
- 2. Add 1 dough mix to yeast/water mixture. Using a rubber spatula (or your hands), mix until dough ball forms.
- 3. Turn dough ball onto lightly floured surface and knead until soft, slightly tacky dough is formed (approximately 5-7 minutes). Add a small amount of flour if dough is too sticky.
- 4. Place dough ball into a large bowl that has been coated with nonstick spray. Coat a sheet of plastic wrap with nonstick spray and place on top of dough ball, tucking sides down around dough (to prevent dough from drying out).
- 5. Place bowl in a warm spot (85-95ºF) for 30 minutes so the dough can rise.
Dessert Pizza Baking:
- 1. After pretzel dough has rested for 30 minutes, divide dough in half for a thin crust pizza or use the entire dough for a thick crust pizza.
- 2. Spray a large round pizza pan (14”) with nonstick spray and stretch dough out onto the pan so the dough reaches the edges. Brush dough with melted butter and sprinkle with half of the contents of the cinnamon sugar packet.
- 3. Bake the crust in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust begins to turn golden brown. Remove pizza crust from oven and set aside to cool.
- 4. Prepare pizza topping by mixing the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Spread the cream cheese and fluff topping onto the cooled pizza crust and top with fresh fruit and berries (use your favorite combination). Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar on top of the fruit. Slice and serve!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Recipe Source: Auntie Anne’s Dessert Pizza
What will you be bringing for dessert at your 4th of July Picnic or cookout?
Disclosure: I was ask to share this recipe by a representative of Auntie Anne’s. I thought it was a perfect recipe to share with the upcoming holiday. The Amazon link is an affiliate link.
Leave A Reply!