This post is written on behalf of Chicken of the Sea, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
As we head into the new year, one thing that I am doing more of is really watching what I’m eating, for example making valid attempts to lay off the red meats and add more fish into my diet. This week I did just that with these Zoodles with Chicken of the Sea’s Tilapia Fillets in Marinara Sauce. These Zoodles with Marinara Tilapia are the perfect choice for dinner!
I was anxious to use my spiralizer to make the Zoodles. I simply used a spiralizer with a few zucchini to quickly make the pasta noodles. Of course, I also decided to add tomatoes and red onion to the mix as well.
Once I had my vegetables ready to go, I simply tossed them into a skillet with oil and garlic to let them simmer and get very soft. Once the noodles were done, the best part is that I could just open a packet of Chicken of the Sea’s Tilapia Fillets in Marinara Sauce to top my zoodles with. What did this mean? Time saved, LOTS of time saved!
I used the Tilapia Fillets in Marinara Sauce, then once I had opened up the packet and placed it on a plate, I warmed it up for a bit and then placed it over my zoodles. These can be warmed up in the microwave, oven, or stove top. What makes these even better? Right now, you can use THIS COUPON and head to Kroger to stock up and save.
Chicken of the Sea offers a wide variety of shelf-stable seafood products from tilapia, crab, and salmon plus many more. I am anxious to try the crab for a crab salad too. It works just the same as tuna would making for a great light salad for lunch!
Are you ready for a simple, light, and delicious dinner? It’s time to eat up and save!
Zoodles with Marinara Tilapia
- 3 Medium Sized Zucchini
- 1 Cup Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 2 Packets of Chicken of the Sea Flavored Tilapia Select Fillets with Marinara Sauce
- Using a spiralizer, cut the zucchini to make zoodles.
- Prepare the grape tomatoes and the onion if not already.
- Warm up 1 tbsp of oil on medium-high heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Add in the vegetables along with the garlic clove.
- Let this simmer for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Warm up the tilapia in the microwave, oven, or stove top for just a few minutes.
- Serve the zoodles with the tilapia and sauce on top.
- Top with additional parsley and cheese.