Have you heard of Zoës Kitchen? I was just recently introduced to it and am hoping now that we get one in my area because the food and recipes from it look absolutely amazing!
Zoës Kitchen is a fast and casual restaurant that features on the go Fresh Take Tubs that can be used in many different recipes. Their mission is to help busy moms make fantastic meals in just mere minutes for their family! I can totally relate and love this idea, do you?
The main concept is that you can pick up one of the Fresh Take Tubs like this Pasta Salad below then you can make a Pasta Bake using those tubs without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
Now, if you are like me and do not have a Zoës Kitchen nearby you can recreate this great recipe using your favorite pasta salad!
Let’s get on to this delicious dish that is now on my menu plan!
Zoës Kitchen Pasta Bake
- 2 Tubs Zoës Pasta Salad or Your Favorite Pasta Salad
- Rotisserie chicken pull meat into bite-sized pieces and discard skin
- 2 Cups Marinara
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Freshly Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Freshly Sliced Tomatoes in ½ inch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x9 inch casserole dish.
2. Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl.
3. Transfer to casserole dish. Alternate rows of mozzarella and sliced tomatoes across the top of the casserole.
4. Bake for 30 or 40 minutes until heated through.
Recipe Source: Zoës Kitchen Pasta Bake
Enjoy this delicious fast take on dinner!
Disclosure: I was ask to share this recipe from Zoës Kitchen; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. All pictures and recipes are credit and rights to Zoës Kitchen.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.Disclaimer: This post contains links to products that I recommend. Many of those links may be affiliate links. In using those links, it does support the ongoing post and recipes shared on this website.