As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
As we come closer to the holidays, baking goes into full swing! One thing I love to bake during the holidays are different types of breads. I have always loved using creamers as substitutes for milk in bread recipes, and I especially love using the holiday flavored creamers in my baking!
When I spotted the International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry, I immediately thought adding that to a bread recipe along with real raspberries and white chocolate chips would make for a flavorful combination!
My husband thought adding icing to the bread too would be delicious and making it more of a sweet cake. I actually thought it was sweet enough; however, if you love the sweetness add a little icing and you will be all set!
Now, are you ready to start baking? Let’s get on to this delicious recipe! Did I mention you can also make it gluten free with a simple switch of flours? That’s right, enjoy!
The International Delight Facebook page shares coupon savings and a chance to share your delight this holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 Cup of Applesauce
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Cups Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Powdered Sugar Icing, Optional
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, sugars, flour, eggs, creamer, baking powder, and baking soda until well mixed. Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spray a bundt pan with non stick cooking spray and pour the batter in evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the bread takes shape. Perform the standard toothpick test to be sure it is done, if the toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve immediately or drizzle with icing.