Make delicious White Chocolate Christmas Cookies for the holidays!
It’s no secret around here that I LOVE cookies.
I dream about cookies every single second, well maybe not that much, but you get the point!
These White Chocolate Christmas Cookies are perfect for Christmas treats!
I’m constantly making cookies it seems all throughout the holidays.
I typically am packaging them up to get them out of my house, but these were so yummy…they stuck around for a while!
We have a big treat making day, then we load up all the goodies and head out to make deliveries.
On those days, I always set aside my need for perfection and really let the kids just have fun in the kitchen.
The goodies don’t have to be perfect, simply edible and fun for the kids to make. We do cookies and lots of dipped in chocolate treats.
Of course, when I sent the rest to my husband’s work, they were ecstatic, so that worked out well!
We always have a few bags of leftovers, so those normally go to my husband’s work if not I’ll eat it all.
How do you make White Chocolate Christmas Cookies?
These can actually be made with regular sugar or even a sugar substitute if you need one. That makes them perfect for anyone!
My kids love the different colors of these cookies, plus they make for a festive addition to the goody bags.
I would guess they could even have chocolate chips or nuts added to them too.
I would also suggest waiting until they fully cool to add the powdered sugar, otherwise it dissolves into the cookies.
They can even be brushed with it before baking too and it gives it a snowy powder look to it, similar to crinkle cookies.
Are you ready for a tasty bite? Enjoy these Christmas cookies and some time cherishing holiday memories with your family!
White Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 oz Baker's White Chocolate Melted & Cooled
- 2 Cups Sugar or Splenda
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Red and Green Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar Optional
- Begin by mixing together the oil, white chocolate, SPLENDA®, and vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time then the vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- At this point split the dough in half, mixing the green food coloring into one half and the red into the other.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Heat the oven to 350* once you are ready to bake them.
- Roll them into teaspoonful size, then roll them in the powdered sugar (if you are using this) and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until nearly cooked, remove and let them cool on the cookie sheet 5 minutes before placing them on a wire rack to complete cooling.