As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Are you looking for a fun, easy treat to make with your kids for Valentine’s Day? I have the perfect one for you! These White Chocolate Covered Brownies are so easy, plus you can get your kids involved.
I like to let my son dip the brownies in the chocolate and sprinkles which he enjoys, of course he would prefer to just eat all the chocolate and sprinkles.
I made these brownies using my square brownie pan from Pampered Chef; however, another idea which I would of done if I could of found my heart shaped muffin tin would be to use the heart shaped muffin tin. I typically spot them each year at Target during this season and they are normally less than $3! So, if you see one I highly recommend it. I used it for these Heart Shaped Eggs too!
Back to the brownies, if you use the heart shaped tin it makes them even more perfect for Valentine’s Day but you can also use a round muffin tin or square as well.
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour or Regular All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa, The recipe does not call for baking cocoa, I did use it though
- 1/4 Tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Optional
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Start by mixing together the wet ingredients then add in dry ingredients and chocolate chips. Continue blending until smooth consistency. Pour the mixture into a muffin tin or square brownie pan and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350*. Makes a dozen.
- Once they have cooled, warm up the chocolate in the microwave. I typically put it in a microwave safe dish and warm for 1 minute and then additional 30 seconds until it's well melted. Then, dip half of each brownie in the chocolate and coat with sprinkles.
- Continue until all brownies are done.
Have fun in the kitchen with your kids and this Valentine’s Day treat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.