Get festive this upcoming fall season with Truly Colorful Crepes using the TruMoo Orange Scream. This is a sponsored post written on behalf of TruMoo; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
My kids love festive foods during the season, do yours? I especially love the fall season when everything becomes orange and well of course, I do love pumpkin too. A favorite for my kids though is the TruMoo Orange Scream. It’s a delicious combination of flavors inspired by the classic orange popsicle with vanilla ice cream. The recipes that you can create with Orange Scream are truly endless. My kids love milkshakes, cookies, pies, and of course these Truly Colorful Crepes!
I always choose TruMoo for my family because there is no artificial hormones and no high fructose corn syrup. We also love that rich taste of TruMoo, honestly no other flavored milk even comes close in comparison. I feel as though I can trust TruMoo to provide the best for my family, the milk is sourced right from your local dairy. Right now through the end of October, you can find TruMoo Orange Scream in your local dairy aisle.
And this fall, TruMoo Orange Scream is getting a “Trollicious” makeover. From now through October 31, 2016, Poppy and Branch, the colorful and spunky characters from DreamWorks Animation’s new comedy adventure, Trolls, will be making an appearance on specially marked bottles of limited-edition TruMoo Orange Scream milk and TruMoo Chocolate milk.
If you and your family are looking to whip up Trolls-inspired treats for the premiere, TruMoo Chocolate and Orange Scream milks are the perfect option. Whether served in a glass or incorporated in creative recipes like Poppy’s Orange Scream Pudding Parfaits, “Trollicious” Chocolate Cheesecake Dip or the Truly Colorful Crepes every little Troll and Bergen will be asking for more.
TruMoo Orange Scream is not only the perfect treat for your Halloween festivities, but TruMoo is also giving you a chance to win a Royal Caribbean DreamWorks Experience cruise, plus week Trolls prizes! Visit TruMoo.com to enter the codes found on specially-marked bottles of TruMoo Chocolate and Orange Scream milks to enter for a chance to win.*
*2016 TruMoo Halloween Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Starts on 8/11/16 at12:00:01 p.m. PT and ends on 11/16/16 at 11:59:59 a.m. PT.Weekly drawings start 8/19/16. Open to legal residents of 50U.S./D.C. (excl. CO), 18+. Void in CO & where prohibited. Free Code: Send SASE to TruMoo Halloween Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 536,Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be postmarked by10/31/16; rec’d by 11/7/16. For complete Official Rules, go online to www.trumoo.com. Sponsor: Dean Foods Company, 2711 North Haskell Avenue, Suite 3400, Dallas, TX, 75204.
I think celebrating the new release of Trolls, plus enjoying these delicious crepes is a match made in heaven. Wouldn’t this be a fun outing for the family? Start the day with the crepes then head to see the movie and keep it a themed day! I love doing themed activities, plus it’s so much fun for the kids.
Have you tried TruMoo Orange Scream? It’s time, you’ll be hooked!
Be sure to check out these recipes as well that use TruMoo:
Truly Colorful Crepes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups TruMoo Orange Scream Milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Frozen Yogurt
- Confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Blue Sprinkles optional
- 1) In large bowl combine eggs, TruMoo Orange Scream, flour, sugar, melted butter, orange extract and salt. Beat with wire whisk to combine well. Cover and place mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour (or up to 2 days).
- 2) Stir mixture with spoon. Over medium heat, heat a lightly greased small (9-inch) skillet. Pour ¼ cup batter into center of pan; quickly swirl or spread mixture to fill skillet. Cook each crepe 30 seconds; carefully flip over; cook another 10 seconds until lightly browned. Place crepe on large cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining batter (Do not stack crepes on top of each other.)*
- 3) To serve, place 2 small scoops of frozen yogurt in center of crepe; fold sides over to close. Sprinkle crepes with confectioners’ sugar, grated orange peel and sprinkles if desired.
- 4) Cooked crepes can be stacked between parchment or waxed paper and sealed in a container for up to 2 days.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!