This past week I was ask to review samples of True Lemon. At the time I was ask I did not realize the amount of product I would receive. I received several products to use with baking, but also products to use for drinks such as lemonade and packets to add to flavor water as well.
A few days after I received the True Lemon products, I also received several types of fish from the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute. Once I saw all that salmon, I knew what I’d be adding the True Lemon to.
I decided to try Parmesan Crusted Grilled Salmon using the True Lemon products.
I used 2 salmon fillets to make this dish.
I topped one side of my salmon with the breading. I have the recipe below for the breading.
Next, I placed it on the grill with veggies.
Lastly, I ate up this delicious fish that had virtually no fishy flavor. It was a success!
Parmesan Grilled Salmon
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp True Lemon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp True Lime Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 Tbsp Light Mayo
- Mix the breading ingredients together thoroughly. Then, place them on top of one side of the salmon fillets. Cook the salmon for 10-12 minutes on each side on the grill. Keep the grill at medium heat. Be very careful when flipping the salmon to avoid the breading falling off.
- The fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
This dish gets even better because True Lemon is giving away one prize pack to a lucky winner!
1. Leave a comment letting us know what you plan to try when you get the True Lemon prize pack.
1. Subscribe to Mommy Hates Cooking via Email. Leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
This giveaway will begin now and end on Friday, September 30th. The winner will be announced shortly after.
Disclosure: I was given the True Lemon package and fish to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.