A delicious way to enjoy asparagus is with this Baked Parmesan Asparagus. I used our Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven to make it plus you could win one too! Remember this is a sponsored post written on behalf of Hamilton Beach.
Have you used a toaster oven? As a kid, I always thought that our neighbor’s toast was so much better because they used a toaster oven instead of a toaster. I still believe it was better even as a grown up! I’ve been on the hunt for a while now for a good toaster oven.
Now, there are plenty of good ones that I have found; however, I have very little counter space to hold one. I wanted one that would not take up any additional space in comparison to our toaster. I finally found one, FINALLY!
The Hamilton Beach Easy Reach 4-Slice Toaster Oven is a space saving toaster oven that even has a roll-top door so it rolls right up without taking up even more of that valuable counter space.
We are absolutely in love with ours, I’ve been using it for just about everything lately. It’s especially fabulous for making quick lunches too but also snacks. I can make this Baked Parmesan Asparagus or Kale Chips in mere minutes without heating up my oven. My kids love watching it because they can see everything bake right before their eyes through the glass window lid.
A few more things I love about it is that it’s easy to clean, the lid comes right off and there is a crumb tray I can remove and clean off quickly.
We are coming up with all sorts of foods to make in it. It’s also great for a small batch of cookies, sometimes I love to bake them just for us but we always end up with so many. I can make just enough with this and avoid heating up the oven.
Of course, since I love this so much I just have to give one away! It’s your chance to win now, be sure to enter, plus try out this tasty recipe too!
Baked Parmesan Asapargus
- 1 Lb Asparagus
- 1 Cup Cornmeal
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Sage
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Trim the asparagus and set aside.
- In a deep pan, mix the cornmeal, cheese, sage, salt, pepper, and flour.
- In a separate deep pan, whisk together the eggs.
- Dip each asparagus in the egg mixture and then in the flour mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400* for about 20-30 minutes until crispy.