Make a great easy Taco Pizza that can also be made gluten-free too!
Are you ready to make a fun dinner? This Taco Pizza is a great little twist on Taco Salad, made right on a pizza crust!
How do you make Gluten-Free Taco Pizza?
This recipe can be made gluten-free with a gluten-free pizza crust or dough. It would also need to be made with gluten-free taco seasoning.
Wholly Gluten-Free is my FAVORITE as far as Pizza Dough and Crust go. They have both premade crust and then a dough as well, I’ve used them quite a bit and they both work really well.
At this point, I’ve only been able to locate these at my local Sprouts or Whole Foods.
This seasoning can be store-bought or you can use this Homemade Taco Seasoning too!
Tips for Making Taco Pizza:
This taco pizza will be made with cooked and seasoned ground beef along with your favorite toppings.
We do not put any sauce down on the crust, we top it and then add the Catalina Dressing right on top and serve it. Almost like a flatbread with taco toppings.
Once you have the ground beef cooked, top the crust with the ground beef and Ranch Style Beans, then go ahead and bake it in the oven.
Once the crust is to your liking, just remove it and add all your favorite toppings then serve.
We always use Ranch Style Beans, but you can use Black Beans or Pinto Beans too.
Remember that this is best served right away and eaten because the toppings will get soggy if you put it in the fridge. We always make this when we know we won’t have any leftovers.
If you do want to save the leftovers, I’d suggest adding the dressing with each slice instead of over the whole pizza, that way nothing gets too soggy in the fridge. Then, you would want to add your Fritos last as well.
Now it’s time for Taco Pizza!
- 1 Prepared Pizza Crust or Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning or 2 Tbsp of Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Ranch Style Beans
- Black Olives
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Fat Free Catalina Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Using a prepared pizza crust place is on a pizza pan and set aside.
- In a medium-sized skillet on medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and add in taco seasoning per package instructions.
- Pour the ground beef evenly on top of the crust.
- Spread the Ranch Style beans out evenly on the crust.
- Bake the pizza at 400* for 15 minutes or until crust is crispy.
- Top with all remaining toppings and drizzle with dressing before serving.