In my family one of our all time favorite meals is Taco Salad. I was craving taco salad the other day when the thought occurred to me to put it on a pizza. I had an extra pizza crust waiting patiently in the freezer to be used, plus it provides a new varation to one of our favorite meals.
At first, I was skeptical. Taco Pizza? Who does that. Then, we made it. Then, I took a bite. And another. A few pieces disappeared. Then, the whole pizza.
Both my husband and I may never think the same way about taco salad again. Something about that crunchy crust piled high with taco meat and all the toppings. It was delightful.
Find this delicious bread machine crust recipe over on Org Junkie.
This would also be a perfect meal to make for family!
- 1 Pizza Crust or Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 1 Lb Ground Chuck
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Ranch Style Beans
- Black Olives
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Fat Free Catalina Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. Roll out pizza dough in desired shape on a floured surface.
3. Cook ground chuck and add taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
4. Pour the ground chuck out evenly on top of the crust.
5. Spread the Ranch Style beans out evenly on the crust.
6. Bake the pizza at 400* for 15 minutes or until crust is crispy.
7. Top with all remaining toppings and drizzle with dressing.
I can hardly write this, I’m craving it again. Crunchy Goodness!
Now, have family over and get to cooking!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.