My family loves meatloaf, but we also like to mix it up a bit! What better way to mix it up then to add some Homemade Taco Seasoning!
Not only is this a great way to eat meatloaf, I also made it mini meatloaf to make it very kid friendly!
Grab your favorite salsa to garnish it with and give it even more kick!
Taco Mini Meatloaf
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup of Oatmeal or Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning or 1 Serving of Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl mix the beef, 1 Cup of Salsa, egg whites, oatmeal, and taco seasoning.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray, then fill each tin with the meatloaf mixture.
- This will bake for about 45 minutes until meat is fully cooked.
- This makes about 2 dozen mini meatloaves.
- Garnish the meatloaf with the remaining salsa!
Spice up your dinner tonight with this tasty meatloaf!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.