My family loves meatloaf, but we also like to mix it up a bit! What better way to mix it up then to add some Homemade Taco Seasoning!
Not only is this a great way to eat meatloaf, I also made it mini meatloaf to make it very kid friendly!
Grab your favorite salsa to garnish it with and give it even more kick!
Taco Mini Meatloaf
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup of Oatmeal or Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning or 1 Serving of Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl mix the beef, 1 Cup of Salsa, egg whites, oatmeal, and taco seasoning.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray, then fill each tin with the meatloaf mixture.
- This will bake for about 45 minutes until meat is fully cooked.
- This makes about 2 dozen mini meatloaves.
- Garnish the meatloaf with the remaining salsa!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Spice up your dinner tonight with this tasty meatloaf!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Leave A Reply!