As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This time of year, I absolutely love fixing slow cooker chili. I also like creating variations of chili. This time I decided to try Taco Chili, which turned out to be fabulous!
This is perfect served with warm tortillas.
This also can easily feed 8 or more making it an affordable meal!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning, or Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 2 15.5 oz Cans of Chili Beans
- 1 15.5 oz Can of Black Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- In a skillet brown the ground beef and add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Meanwhile, in a large stock pot add in all remaining ingredients, then add in the cooked ground beef. Once this has been brought to a boil, reduce to medium heat and let simmer 15 minutes.
- Note: If Gluten Free serve this with a side of corn chips or corn tortillas.