Do you love Fruit Dip? Now you can use it to make a Sweet Fruit Salad!
This past week I decided to add a little spin on our favorite Fruit Dip. I whipped it right into a Sweet Fruit Salad. This little salad hit the spot for my husband and kids. Although it is a sugary treat, so I certainly would not eat it all at once.
My husband though…he would disagree.
How do you make Sweet Fruit Dip?
I used my regular fruit dip as a base then I added whipping cream and powdered sugar to give it more of a whipped texture.
I ended up mixing in several fruits that we had on hand into it to make this little salad. Then, you can also garnish it with crushed graham crackers or even top graham crackers with it and serve.
What do you need for Sweet Fruit Salad?
- Marshmallow Creme
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
Ready for a sweet treat? Eat up!
Sweet Fruit Salad
- 1 7 oz Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 1 8 oz Package Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Fruit: Mandarin Oranges Blueberries, Strawberries, Apples, Pineapple Chunks
- Graham Crackers
- Mix together the marshmallow creme, cream cheese, and whipping cream.
- Add in the powdered sugar and continue mixing on high until well combined.
- Mix the cream mixture with the fruit of your choice.
- Serve topped with crushed graham crackers.